Show #41 Some new fun as we close in on our 6mo. anniversary

- intro from The Big Show
- Redboy is home being Mr. Mom and has a few cleaning tips
- Bad traffic on the way to Chicago
- Camera phone feature to the site supported by textamerica.com along with Shawn's Podcast from there
- General Podcast from around the podosphere
- T.V. talk, including the Amazing Race (a little) and Martha's Apprentice
- The gas station sign and cellphone usage: call or send us your opinion
- Raimer's Random Rants
- Listener v-mail, including Redcorn and Eddie's wrong number
- I ask Absolute Amy "Would you rather..."
- U-haul calls in about the wopper box incident
- We play Auzzie Tom's Dictionary

- My new gear is on its way, including MXL 990 mics and Yamaha MG10/2 mixer.

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 7:11 AM,

2 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Congratulations on the new mics. You'll like em. I can barely listen to my pre-MXL shows now.

By the way, last week I wanted to write to say I like Redboy's channeling of Dr. Phil, but didn't want to incur Amy's wrath. This week, I'm agreeing with Amy 100% about bad cell phone manners. Let the squabbling begin!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Redboy said...

Thanks for the cell phone vote. we are 1 vote for Redboy and now 1 for Amy. We'll need a tie braker.

The mixer showed up today, mics on Monday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home