Show #61...it's hard out here for a podcaster

Welcome Back
- A special intro for Just Pete at Illinoise!
- Amy's count down to quitng 11 days. And Amy's Journey to Maggie Video highlighting all the events of our adoption of Maggie from China. If you would like a DVD copy please send 19.99 to Redcorn Industries c/0 Absolute Amy.
- Please stick a pin in our map
- The Razzies and it's hard out here for a pimp
- Suits to Sweats...Redboy runs over Amy's idea
- The return of Auzzie Tom's Dictionary
- Idol Update, News and a Question from Jenny @ The Big Show
Amy is 2-2 with the Girls and 3-1 with the boys
- Our interview with Simon from Idol

Redboy Feedbackers
100 Year Picnic
For What It's Worth
Zaldors Wold
Poddog Show
Zee and Zed
Israelisms
Raimer
Ten With Tom
The Big Show


Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 8:53 PM,

4 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Zee And Zed said...

I sit here bawling my eyes out while watching your beautiful Maggie movie. What a beautiful happy little girl and what a beautiful happy family. What really put me over the edge is when Maggie and your son touch and meet each other at the airport.

Damn you Redboy and Amy, thanks for smashing my badass demeanour and making me cry. I'm such a mushball LOL.

-Karen

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Daryl Cognito said...

Amy, when you said "white you know what" did you mean trash, as in white trash? Also known as trailer trash.

In keeping with the aussie tom dictionary, in canada we call white trash, "albertans"

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Redboy said...

Thanks Daryl now I have to have a disclaimer: All Canadian Comments posted on the Redboy Podcast site are the sole responsibility of the Candian Government;)

That said, I have heard things about Albertans. But mind you I'm just a cornfield kid.

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo peeps. I just wanted to take a second to thank Jesus for getting me through yet another show... it's hard out here for a Redboy Podcast listener.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home