Show #66 Afternoon delight and we have no point

- Intro- The return of "On A Podcast" by Cruise Box
- Thanks to Shelly's Podcast and For What it's Worth for playing our promo
- Thanks to Zee and Zed Israelisms for being hard core blog posters
- Hi to Mostly News, Manic Mommies and Neighbor Tim.
- Earworm of the Week brought to you by The Big Show...Barbie Girl
- Songs you don't play with the windows down
- Mr. C's Green Spot...Fetalizer
- Suits to Sweats: Heads and power window safety

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 8:15 PM,

4 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys post my candy quess here or in email? I think I know what it is, my kids love them ( I do too, I like the yellow ones).

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Redboy said...

post it here...I think you maybe wrong :)

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Zee And Zed said...

In our family, we call first marriages "starter marriages" haha.

I sent a question to MR.C on April 7, did you get it?

Thanks for another great show.

-Karen

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Matt your comments is making me second guess myself but I'll go ahead and try: It's runts. Right?!? BTW, how was Easter lunch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home