Travels to Green Acres

The Notes
- Earworm of the week: Hot Potatoe
- Amy Dreams about Shelly from Shelly's Podcast
- Let's hear from our luckers
- Our 1 year anniversary is Cinco De Mayo (May 5)
- Amy loves chocolate spread
- Idol update - Ace goes home, but we barely got to watch
- We are the official podcast of Valley Lutheran "Stallions" high school football
- Travels to Strausbug: A moto lodge, a bass boat and Miller high life lite.
- Redboy shouldn't be left alone.
- Pop Rocks Turn 50 and the top 100 Unsexiest men (2 are red heads)

Redboy Feedbackers
101 Uses for Baby Wipes
Wicked Good Podcast
Ten With Tom
Israelisms
Trypod Network
Zaldor's World



Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 9:52 PM,

8 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel better I hated Kong, too. We actually paid to see it in the theater, and I had to fight to stay awake.

Oh, and if you guys need football lessons, I might know somebody who could help... :)

Great show as always!

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it sure sounds like Amy was crinkling a wrapper and not shaking a box. ;) Here's a picture of runts, they're a Wonda candy, being around for years. Not very popular though, I guess I'm werid for liking them. http://static.flickr.com/48/132428915_8f824a38ca.jpg

Amy, is the chocolate spread Nutella? http://www.nutellausa.com/ If it is you should be able to get it at your neighbor Safeway. It will be next to the peanut. Charles

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Wonka, not some cheap knock off called Wonda! :)

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

First Amy decides NOT to enter my contest because she doesn’t need another iPod Shuffle (there were other prizes you know). Then my drunken voice invades her dreams. That'll teach you to turn your nose up at my promotional efforts. Wa ha ha ha ha!

I think the scariest part of the dream is that it involved podcasting in any form. Matt, what have you done to Amy?

Great show y'all

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger jtl said...

I spent many many days of my youth in Shelbyville and Sullivan. My dad and I used to go fishing down there a few times a year. Best goldurn crappie fishin' this side of.. well, whatever.

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy- we need an address to send the chocolate spread to.
Charles- Its not Nutella. It's pure chocolate.
I wasn't crazy about Kong. They could have cut quite a bit out.

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Redboy said...

Hey all thanks for the great comments, we really appreciate it. And I'm glad to see others don't like Kong to:)

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pure Chocolate, yummmmmm!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home