Show #73 in an SUV down by the cornfields

Redboy's off his game a little so we just ramble through

A review of Over the Hedge movie
Redboy's new mic
Amy's chocolate spread addiction
What does FAB mean in the movie thunderbirds? Help us out!!
Nick names for kids and significant others. What are your names?
Top 10 weird childrens show
Children in beauty contests


Redboy Feedbackers

Manic Mommies
Israelisms
Wicked Good Podcast
The Big Show
Zee And Zee
Cheap Date


Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 9:22 PM,

2 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Hey! Great show. It was my first time. I made a post about it in my own blog. Thanks guys.

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay- I finally stopped laughing. I guess I know what I'm bringing when we come to Chicago! Maybe we could get the chocolate spread company as a sponsor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home