Show #84 Now with 50% more happiness


- Meet the teacher night
- How much news happens in a week
- My London Bridge earworm
- Quality family time
- Broken/Exploding microwaves
- A traggic flashlight accident
- What does your food experiation date mean?
- Voicemails...K7 will only last for 5min at a time (thanks Barely)
- Snakes on a Plane secret audio: Thanks Charles

Feedbackers & Honorable Mentions
Illinoise!
Shelly's Podcast
101 Uses for Baby Wipes
Podcast Morons
Love Long and Prosper
Mostly News
Radio Adventures of Dr. Floyd
Double Dork Meter
Ten With Tom

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 9:15 PM,

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Charles Cadenhead said...

Tom's Snakes on a Plane update?!?! Is it even playing in AU? Darin?!?! :)
The crack cream part had me in stitches. :)


BTW, Milk, once it's opened should be drunk within a week no matter the date.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey Matt & Amy-

The Tike Tazer made it up on the big dog star this week. I linked to you guys in the show notes. Thanks for letting me tag your sponsor!

BTW: One of my ex-admins tried to hard-boil an egg in the lunchroom at my office. The thing exploded and blew the door off! She was embarrassed to say the least. The smell is still scorched into my sinuses and defies description...and this happened in 1991!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home