Show #102 Back to Factory Paint

Quick Hits
- Super Bowl Da' Bears
- Happy Ground Hogs Day
- Return of the mouse
- How long should it take to grocery shop??
- Redboy's Pet Peeve of the week - Small town traffic report
- Vista Launch: Da Vinici's Notebook Paul and Storm


Auzzie Tom's Dictionary w/ Anna!!

News Clips
- Super Bowl News
- More drunk kids and bad parents
- Getting drunk on hand sanitizer

Feedbacker/Honorable Mention

Ten w/Tom
Malcolm - Thanks for the image
Jawbone Radio
The Big Show
Illinoise

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 12:10 PM,

3 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy, I'd like to invite you over to cook me dinner on my stove as soon as I learn how to turn it on... or I have alot of cereal if you like Crunchberries...?

- much love, the tiki

 
At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amy and Matt this is a name out of the past, this is Kirk from Busey. Could you give me a call?
Thanks.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Amy----it's just too darn cold for people to leave feedback....everyone's fingers are frozen and we can't type!

Even if people aren't expressing the love....the love is still there :)
Heather

PS----could you guys give Kirk from Busey a call? I think you owe him money!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home