Show #109 I'm not sick, just bald


Quick Hits
- Thanks Scotty J for the intro
- Phyl Ann Thropy joins us
- Thanks CTB123 for hosting us!
- CoupleCasts.com
- Redboy Podcast Cinco De Mayo 2yr Anniversary Party
- April 13th Bomb Barely's V-mail
- oppressed Redboy shaves his head!!!
Travelin' Stories
- Missed Les from Zaldors Worlds
- Webkinz for the nephews
- The Wii that almost was
- Great food at the Bavarian Inn
Feedbacker/Honorable Mention

-Barely
- WickedGoodPodcast
- The Half Show
- Mostly News
- Love Long and Prosper

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 9:50 PM,

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a test by Redboy

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well the holidays are finally over, and I got a chance to hear your show. I was trying unsuccessfully to sleep last night, and the only thing on the radio was the terrible shooting in Virginia. I had to get my mind on something else so I could sleep. I turned on this show. And once the show ended I was able to fall asleep, eventually.
I'm not sure who told you 30 minutes is your limit, but I think 40-45 wouldn't be terrible;).
I'm glad you had the disclaimer at the end, because I was getting ready to call the police to send a squad car to protect Redboy:).
Thanks for the excellent show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home