Show #117 The Swim Suit Challenge


Quick Hits
- We try Stickam this time
- The rap battle has been canceled due to lack of intrest
- Virtual swim suit shopping
- Canadian Crystal Educates
- Help Barely get to the PME's
- Frisky 40's...will Amy run off?
- Men are bad at grocery shopping, except Redboy
- Family time at the tattoo parlor
- Redboy's Man Day "Tri Beer-a-Thon"
- Amy beats Redboy at Wii bowling

Feedbacker/Honorable Mention
- Love Long and Prosper
- Shelly's Podcast
- Barely "the mother" Podcasting
- TuckerTales

Video of tonights show....started already in progress(slow to load)

Digg The Redboy Podcast!

posted by Redboy @ 10:04 PM,

5 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Am I in a time warp? I checked the site yesterday and could have sworn it said the live taping was for the evening of Friday, June 1st.
But now it's already up and it's the morning of June 1st.

Gosh, I'm slow!

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did say that. REDBOY you suck. I put this on my calendar for today(friday) and just now tuned in at 8pm and you guys have already recorded. What am I to do now. I have cleared my whole calender and cancelled all my dates and now I have nothing to do. LOL.

Mike
www.letstalkaboutdisney.com

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I hear ya Mike. I think the least he could do is record it again! :) I don't think that's too much to ask....
after all I sent him a Wii! That counts for something, right???????

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Redboy said...

o.k. Sorry. I shouldn't have teased...but I had to strike while the Amy was hot. She was hot and ready to podcast so I had to go a day early. We'll try again next week.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I love the show. Long time listener, first time commenter. Actually, all this time I've been listening I never checked out the website. Anyway, when I heard you had a video here, I just had to see it. Too bad mike is totally blocking Amy's face, and where is Redboy?

Love the show, you guys crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home